Call for Workshop Papers
19th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing
August 26-30, 2013
Workshop papers due: June 10, 2013, 23:59 AOE (May 31, 2013)
Scope of the Conference and Workshop Program
Euro-Par is an annual series of international conferences dedicated to the promotion and advancement of all aspects of parallel and distributed computing. It covers a wide spectrum of topics from algorithms and theory to software technology and hardware-related issues, with application areas ranging from scientific to mobile and cloud computing. The objective of Euro-Par is to provide a forum for the introduction, presentation and discussion of the latest scientific and technical advances, extending the frontier of both the state of the art and the state of the practice.
To provide further meeting points for researchers to discuss and exchange ideas on topics related to parallel and distributed computing, Euro-Par 2013 will continue the tradition of co-locating workshops with the main conference.
The workshops will be held on August 26-27, 2013, two days before the main conference. All Euro-Par 2013 workshops are listed below:
- BigDataCloud - Big Data Management in Clouds
- DIHC - Dependability and Interoperability in Heterogeneous Clouds
- FedICI - Federative and Interoperable Cloud Infrastructures
- HeteroPar - Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Platforms
- HiBB - High Performance Bioinformatics and Biomedicine
- LSDVE - Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments on Clouds and P2P
- MHPC - Middleware for HPC and Big Data Systems
- OMHI - On-chip Memory Hierarchies and Interconnects
- PADABS - Parallel and Distributed Agent Based Simulations
- PROPER - Productivity and Performance
- Resilience - Resiliency in High Performance Computing with Clusters, Clouds, and Grids
- ROME - Runtime and Operating Systems for the Many-core Era
- UCHPC - UnConventional High Performance Computing
Workshop proceedings will be published in a separate LNCS Euro-Par 2013 volume after the conference. Registered workshop participants will receive an electronic copy of the volume by mail. All authors of accepted papers will be requested to sign a Springer copyright form.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Papers must offer original contributions. Only contributions not submitted elsewhere for publication will be considered. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper.
All accepted workshop papers will be included in the workshop proceedings, which will be published by Springer in the LNCS series after the conference. Final workshop papers must not exceed 10 pages including everything (text, figures, references) and must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style. Papers accepted for publication must also be supplied in source form (LaTeX or Word). Please download the LNCS Latex style here.
To submit a paper authors must follow the instructions available at the Web site of their workshop.
|Workshop papers due||June 10, 2013 (May 31, 2013)|
|Workshop author notification||July 8, 2013|
|Workshop dates||August 26-27, 2013|
|Workshop camera-ready papers due||October 3, 2013|
The Euro-Par 2013 conference will take place in Aachen, Germany, from August 26-30, 2013. The conference is jointly organized by the German Research School for Simulation Sciences, Forschungszentrum Juelich, and RWTH Aachen University in the framework of the Juelich Aachen Research Alliance.
Dieter an Mey, RWTH Aachen University
Luc Bouge, ENS de Cachan
For information on specific workshops, please contact their organizers. The list of workshops and links to their Web sites can be found here.
Please direct general questions unrelated to a specific workshop to email@example.com.